Monday, January 19, 2009

4. 24 Scriptures in 12 Months ~ Memory Monday



My passage for this week was Job 23:10-12:

But he knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

My feet have closely followed his steps;
I have kept to his way without turning aside.

I have not departed from the commands of his lips;
I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.


AWESOME!!! This is the first time that I have been able to memorize scriptures so quickly and retain them!!! If you haven't, I would highly recommend checking out Beth Moore's Scripture Memorization Mini-Tutorial on her blog!!! It's fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have stopped by your blog for Memory Monday. Reading your goals was inspiring. I checked out a book from our church library called See You At the Top by Zig Ziglar and it had the BEST chapter on setting goals. I love specific goals. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete