Wednesday, January 14, 2009

83. Participate in a marathon, and finish.

Photobucket
source


Yep, that's right! You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen: Austin and I have decided that we are going to train for, and subsequently participate in, the IMT Des Moines Marathon on October 18, 2009.

Anyone who knows me in real life is probably laughing hysterically right about now, but we're serious. We're going to do it, and finish - I know I have no dream of placing, but if I start at the starting line and cross the finish line within the alotted 10 hours, I will be sufficiently proud of myself :)

To that end, we have converted one of our spare bedrroms into our own little mini-gym and had our first workout session last night! It was fun, and I hope the novelty doesn't wear off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment